For Exceptional Part Handling
It’s one thing to build a fast machine (we’ll be honest, that’s the easy part). It’s another to conquer part handling (i.e., getting the product to and from the robot at very high speeds.)
This is one of our standout strengths at Norwalt. We know that without consistent and accurate movement, robotics is all show and no go. That’s why we prioritize both speed and superior part handling when designing your machinery.
We can integrate robotics into your layer packers or larger custom assembly system. Such integrations will provide a number of benefits, including:
- Improved cost efficiency
- Reduced labor costs
- Greater operational flexibility with minimal changeover
- Repeatable motions
- Minimal maintenance
- Versatile uses (repurpose later for other programs)
- 2D and 3D vision for location and parts assembly
- Force sensors for difficult assemblies
- Vision inspection after assembly for quality assurance
- Endless options and features. We design according to your product, long-term goals and more. We can also build collaborative robots that will work side-by-side with operators for a semi-auto solution.
- Unmatched precision. As your machinery runs at high speed, your robotics will stay one step ahead to deliver flawless performance.
- Increased throughput. Your custom robots will move more product at higher speed for maximum throughput.
- Handles difficult motions with ease. Our robotics take dexterity to a whole new level. Your robotics will take otherwise difficult, time-consuming motions and make them look easy.
Custom Solutions Across the Industries
Before you can master the machinery, you need to master the industry. That’s exactly what we’ve done for our diverse group of clients.
We have decades of experience serving medical manufacturers, food and beverage companies and much more. Whether you need to assemble medical devices or personal care products, we know how your industry works and what it takes to stay ahead. From design to prototype and build, our team will work closely with yours to keep you on the cutting edge of your trade.
“Norwalt has been the single best automation supplier I’ve ever worked with, hands down! They always bring innovative solutions, amazing responsiveness to questions or problems, and willingness to do whatever it takes to solve any problem, even the ones they aren’t responsible for!”
– Justin Ellwsorth, Procter & Gamble
“We’ve been working with Norwalt for a number of years developing and rolling out high speed continuous motion multi component assembly lines. They’re consistently on time and on budget, delivered excellent technical solutions that we’ve deployed all around the world. Norwalt has always added tremendous value by taking a flexible approach to finding novel solutions, they never stand still and continuously look to improve their products. They are a real pleasure to work with”
– Assembly Manager, Bluechip FMCG
“I just want to thank this team personally for a magnificent job during this entire project. I can’t say enough of the work that was done from beginning to end from everyone involved. It is fair to say that this was one of the “smoothest” fabrications/start-ups that our company has likely seen in a long time… and I will assure that word gets out to all levels of the company. It has been a pleasure working with each and every one of you on this the past year… maybe we shall do it again soon “
– Satisfied Client
“The project was a great success: on time, achieved production targets for efficiency, utilization and yield. Not that the entire project was without issues, but how Norwalt has handled them has also been a testament to the company’s commitment to their customers.”
– David Rahner, PPC Worldwide
Where Service Comes First
We’re as reliable as we are innovative. From fast technical support to on-site training, we offer everything our clients need to feel fully comfortable and confident with their machinery.
Let’s Get Moving
Ready to take your product further? We’re here and happy to assist you.
Give us a call today at 973-927-3200, email email@example.com or send us a message online.