Uniformity Right Down the Line
Norwalt has developed a proprietary line of feed systems that receive parts in bulk, orient them to a specific position and feed them to downstream equipment such as assembly machines, cap lining machines, printers, etc. Whenever your product needs to face a certain way, your feeder will save you a great deal of time, every time.
- Patented feeder technology. We have multiple patents in the feeder technology space to aid in the performance of your equipment. Every machine we design is equipped with our technology to give you a competitive edge.
- Programmed features to ensure minimal downtime. Our feeders are equipped with automated troubleshooting to continue running and minimize downtime.
- Consistency guaranteed. We’ve spent decades designing and building feeders for a wide range of applications. We know how to build a system that will deliver consistent, positive results for your product output and overall operations.
Custom Solutions Across the Industries
Before you can master the machinery, you need to master the industry. That’s exactly what we’ve done for our diverse group of clients.
We have decades of experience serving medical manufacturers, food and beverage companies and much more. Whether you need to assemble medical devices or personal care products, we know how your industry works and what it takes to stay ahead. From design to prototype and build, our team will work closely with yours to keep you on the cutting edge of your trade.
“Norwalt has been the single best automation supplier I’ve ever worked with, hands down! They always bring innovative solutions, amazing responsiveness to questions or problems, and willingness to do whatever it takes to solve any problem, even the ones they aren’t responsible for!”
– Justin Ellwsorth, Procter & Gamble
“We’ve been working with Norwalt for a number of years developing and rolling out high speed continuous motion multi component assembly lines. They’re consistently on time and on budget, delivered excellent technical solutions that we’ve deployed all around the world. Norwalt has always added tremendous value by taking a flexible approach to finding novel solutions, they never stand still and continuously look to improve their products. They are a real pleasure to work with”
– Assembly Manager, Bluechip FMCG
“I just want to thank this team personally for a magnificent job during this entire project. I can’t say enough of the work that was done from beginning to end from everyone involved. It is fair to say that this was one of the “smoothest” fabrications/start-ups that our company has likely seen in a long time… and I will assure that word gets out to all levels of the company. It has been a pleasure working with each and every one of you on this the past year… maybe we shall do it again soon “
– Satisfied Client
“The project was a great success: on time, achieved production targets for efficiency, utilization and yield. Not that the entire project was without issues, but how Norwalt has handled them has also been a testament to the company’s commitment to their customers.”
– David Rahner, PPC Worldwide
Where Service Comes First
We’re as reliable as we are innovative. From fast technical support to on-site training, we offer everything our clients need to feel fully comfortable and confident with their machinery.