Disposable Medical Devices and Automated Assembly Machinery
The modern medical and dental field benefits significantly from having easy and affordable access to disposable devices. Disposable devices lower medical costs while also greatly enhancing the efficiency of products. Lastly, and most importantly, throwaway devices reduce the spread of infection. Industry leaders claim that the disposable medical device industry brings in close to $50 billion a year.
Some of the most common disposable medical devices made with automated assembly systems include:
- Testing supplies
Disposable medical devices are essential. The tools are commonly used in doctors’ offices, hospitals, and in-home practice. To meet the high demand for these pieces of medical equipment, automated assembly machinery is necessary. Millions of devices are used and discarded each year, and without automated assembly machines, production would not be able to meet demands. If demands for these devices are not met, people will get sick, and they will suffer.
Automated Assembly Machines
When creating systems to produce medical equipment, individuals should try and keep specific tips in mind. These include:
- Products and parts should be designed to be easily manufactured. Consider the components used for assembly and how they will be joined.
- Establish a clear and stable dimensional quality for the parts being used. Dimensions must be within desired tolerance ranges.
- Prototype potential high-risk processes. Prototyping cuts downtime and costs for machine construction.
- Identify all production and automation processes that will be used.
- Work closely with our team to develop a project plan. The plan contains vital data points that help keep us on schedule and on budget.
- It’s Important to be First to MarketIt’s Important to be First to MarketEven if your request has never been made before, our team has the skills to design and create automated assembly machinery that is unique to your need. We build our systems with leak testing machinery when needed.
- Using Automated Assembly System to Increase Worker Morale
- Three Types of Automation