When it comes to designing automated assembly systems, designers must put thought and care into the process. Our team of engineers can give principles and recommendations that should be applied to product designs for automated assembly. When designing systems, we can help:
- Reduce the necessary amount of automation required: Discussing your product and production allows for us to combine functions within the same part.
- Create modular designs: we work to decrease the number of assembly steps that are finished by a single system. We do this to lessen downtime of the system.
- Lessen the overall number of fasteners: From the get-go, we design fastening mechanics to implement snap fits. This reduces the need for separate screws and nuts.
- Limiting the amount of directional access: Our team will minimize existing subassemblies.
- Give consistent, high quality to components: We will help ensure that the production of high quality of parts is inline with manufacturing goals.
We partner with clients on an individual basis, so that we can produce automated assembly systems that are cost-effective, efficient, and able to produce large quantities of products. We work with all types of tools, including cap closing machines, so we can help you build unique and complex parts.