Rewarding Work With All the Perks
We’re on the cutting-edge of our industry and are always looking for top talent. If you thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, we want to hear from you!
We Offer An Array of Benefits, Including:
- Exceptional bonus plan based on annual profit and employee’s individual contribution
- Retirement profit-sharing plan based on annual earnings (no match needed by the employee)
- Company events and trips throughout the year
- Extensive opportunities/responsibilities to help employees learn and grow
- Various incentives to reward exemplary work ethic
What We Look For:
- Can-do attitude
- Ability to excel both individually and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and a strong work ethic
View Our Open Positions & Apply
We welcome you to explore our available positions below. If you would like to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with the job position in the subject line.
Connect with us on Linkedin
Machine Assemblers/Mechatronics Technicians:
Machine builders with 3-5 years experience in assembling automatic machinery. Candidates must be proficient at blueprint reading, and use of equipment in machine shop. Candidates must also supply their own tools. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-927-3200 ext. 1216 for an appointment.
Mechanical Engineers/Machine Designers:
2-5 years experience in automatic machinery. Candidates to have a minimum 2 year degree in mechanical engineering technology and proficient in AutoCAD. Send resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com with subject (machine designer). No phone calls will be accepted for this position.
2-5 years experience in plc’s/servo programming. Candidates to have a minimum 2 year degree in electrical engineering technology and proficient in AutoCAD, MS-Office, Allen Bradley RSLogix plc, and Panel View.