Incorporating a flip-top cap to a plastic enclosure is an essential aspect of the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry and process and packaging industries. There is an apparent and robust demand for high-quality, low-cost solutions for plastic injection molding companies. Incorporating automated flip top cap closing systems into automated assembly machines is an excellent idea for growing a business while keeping costs down. You can contact our design team to build automated cap closing systems for a broad range of flip top caps. The system takes top caps (open after going through injection molding) and closes them before use by packaging company or manufacturer.
Automated Assembly Machines
A typical cap closing system works by incorporating different machines such as bowl feeders, layer packers, and closing systems.
Key features and benefits of these systems include:
- During production, there is no damage done to components.
- Machines can suit most flip top cap types.
- These machines are ideal for packaging companies, cap manufacturers, and those in the food and drink industry.
- The system offers users high speeds, high consistency, high efficiency, and they provide consistency for the closing effect.
- The system provides complete and simple solutions and quick changeovers between different sized components.
- The Benefits of a Pick to Pack Automated Assembly Machine
To create automated assembly machines, we utilize different tools like layer packers and pick to pack automated systems.
- Assembly Machines
- Build Automated Assembly Machinery Together