Provides timely, virtually maintenance-free delivery of plastic parts
Elevator-hoppers are used to deliver bulk parts to orienter-feeders. Activated by a level detector sensor in the feeder,the elevator delivers parts into the feeder until the required level of parts on the feeder disc has been satisfied.
Conventional Elevator Hopper
Standard design with superb performance
- Uninterrupted feeding action that is controlled by a level detector sensor in the feeder
- FDA approved belts
- Stainless steel contact parts
- Low power consumption
- Handles a wide range of components
- Available in capacities from 5 to 30 cu. ft.
- Discharge heights available to suit your needs
Live Bottom Elevator Hopper
Designed for parts that have a tendency to bridge or need extra gentle handling